- Honda has revised the projected profits downwards by 63% to $2.43 billion for the fiscal year through March (source: WSJ).
- Toyota will lose its number one spot for being the biggest auto-producer back to General Motors, after holding it since 2008. Toyota also lowered its projected profit forecast to 280 billion yen ($3.5 billion) profit for the fiscal year through March 2012, down from 408 billion yen for the previous fiscal year (source: Chicago Tribune).
- Supply Chain Risk only Second to Financial Exposure
- Supply Chain Management- Can Your Supply Chain do That?
- Off-sourcing- Is it For You?
Want to know more about supply chain processes and supply chain strategy? Check out my books on Supply Chain Management at Amazon.